We are looking for a seasoned Product Designer to join the Merchant mission! Here we focus on making Wolt an integral part of our Merchants’ daily lives in all the 25 countries Wolt is active in. We provide our business partners within retail and restaurant business with tools and automations that are useful, efficient, and delightful to use. This is an integral part of Wolt, to grow and empower local economies.
This role is perfect for someone who has mastered the craft of turning insights into beautifully designed products, who can inspire organisations through prototyping and storytelling to ensure their final work has maximum impact for Merchants.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Are passionate about delivery and how it can impact people's lives for good.
- Can concept on the fly and collaborate with anyone to get things done.
- Have empathy for your audience and can anticipate user needs.
- Are a good communicator and comfortable working with different stakeholders from operational to technical teams
- Thrive in a fast-paced organisation.
📍This role can be based in one of our tech hubs in Helsinki, Berlin or Stockholm, or you can work remotely anywhere in Finland, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, and Estonia. Read more about our remote setup here.
What you’ll do:
- Listen carefully. The better you understand our users problems the better your solutions will be. It’s important for us to know we are solving for real people and not just the loudest voice in the room.
- Collaborate across teams. You’ll partner closely with product, engineering, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. You’ll provide the thought leadership to inspire and develop the right design direction. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Imagine the way forward. You’ll take full ownership of your work, and be responsible for every last detail, every step of the way.
Who you are:
- Experience. You’ve been designing for 5+ years for a enterprise SaaS product design experience, so understand what it takes to create elegant, customer-oriented experiences.
- Mastery. You are a versatile t-shaped designer who uses a full range of skills—product design, interaction design, and visual design—to ensure you deliver magical experiences to the customer.
- You’re a strong communicator. Who can inspire teams towards action and empathy for the user.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. Constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether that’s hands-on user research or a quantitative A/B test.
The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person, so feel free to apply as soon as you feel like hearing more about the position and potentially joining Wolt! Please kindly make sure to include your portfolio with your application!
The compensation will be a negotiable combination of monthly pay and equity. The latter makes it exceptionally easy to be excited about our company growing and doing well, as you'll own a piece of the pie.
If you want to check up on your application or have any further questions about the position, you can turn to Talent Acquisition Partner Elisa Haikala at firstname.lastname@example.org at any given time.