In Wolt, the Central Growth Team is the force driving the entire user funnel from awareness to retention for both new and existing customers as well as our courier partners in our 25 markets. With a strategic mindset, we work to acquire new users as well as make sure our overall funnel is in good shape. Efficiency and incrementally are the key drivers for our marketing decisions.
Our 40+ person Growth Team currently consists of user acquisition specialists, brand performance managers, marketing designers, data scientists and funnel specialists. The people in our team are experts in both digital marketing and analytics, however we are now at a point where we need a top individual to strengthen the team and focus mainly on growing the online marketing investment in Japan. The role will be based in Wolt’s Tokyo office and directly report to the Head of Online Marketing.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for our online new user acquisition in Japan and own both planning and execution there
- Design, manage, implement, and execute user acquisition strategies
- Implement, manage and optimize marketing campaigns on both Web & Mobile across Facebook, Google, Paid Social, Ad Networks as well as Programmatic
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all Wolt regions
- Work towards clear marketing KPIs such as ROI, CAC & LTV
- Work closely with the Japanese marketing team, providing input and making sure the central Growth team is aligned with local targets
- Identify top performing partners and channels and build strong relationships
- Proactively conduct continuous AB testing and performance analysis in order to optimize the channel performance
- Implement & Troubleshoot attribution / tracking issues
- 3+ years proven track record in Web & Mobile User Acquisition
- You have a background from gaming/tech/app/mobile industry and specific experiences in some subset of Facebook, Google & Programmatic
- Extensive hands-on experience with paid online marketing (either on Ad Manager or FMP), managing & scaling your own budget, in mobile or E-commerce industry
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize a monthly acquisition budget across channels and doing in-house media buying
- Solid experience working with web & mobile tracking and analytics
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets (e.g vlookup, pivot etc.)
- A passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate workflows in order to increase performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Naomi Yokoyama - Naomi.Yokoyama@Wolt.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!