You are just embarking on a glorious sales journey...
In this role, you will explore the market to uncover and prospect untapped sales opportunities to create new partnerships with restaurants that align with Wolt's vision. Your process will look like this:
- Research the market
- Systematically manage your pipeline of new potential partnerships by building relationships with the identified restaurants.
- Understanding the performance of different restaurants - called 'Venues' - to set and negotiate profitable business partnership terms.
- Acquire new venues in our existing cities by phone or canvas.
- Close deals over the phone and book physical meetings.
- Sell the Wolt product to restaurant owners on-site.
You will have to demonstrate exceptional communication skills while collaborating closely with all relevant internal departments. You will also be traveling to other cities across the country approximately 25% - 50% of the time.
...and we really want kickstart it together if you can showcase the following:
- 1-2 years of experience in communicating with B2B and B2C customers - both over the phone or in the field.
- Sales is your passion, and a "no" only fuels your drive to achieve a resounding "yes". That is because you possess a natural "hunter" instinct and will stop at nothing to secure a meeting with a potential business owner.
- Networking and relationship building comes naturally to you, and shyness and quietness are not part of your vocabulary.
- You thrive being in an environment where you have high ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious.
- You’re a team player, with a positive attitude and love to be involved.
- Fluency in Swedish and English. And you will be even more interesting if you have proficiency in a third language, such as Kurdish, Arabic, or Turkish