As our new Sales Specialist your job will be to improve Wolt’s restaurant portfolio by adding the right new venues to the platform and using data to determine the focus areas. As you'll be spending most of your day talking to potential partners, you need to have awesome communication skills, the ability to build relationships quickly, and most importantly - be able to sell.
You will also form a strong communications loop with the rest of the sales team, especially with your colleagues taking care of onboarding the partners you've brought in :)
What you'll be doing:
- Lead and actively participate in attracting and closing new restaurant partnerships through effective outbound telesales and field sales
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting partners that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and understanding which kind of venue portfolio we are building here at Wolt
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
- Demonstrable experience from a sales or customer service focused role
- Great communication skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Experience from within the restaurant or retail industry is a plus
- Driving license is mandatory as the job will require a lot of traveling
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene would be an advantage!
- Fluent in German and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We offer an attractive salary starting at 42.000€ p.a. (40h/week) which is adjusted and increased depending how well you go through the process.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Meho Saracevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!