Are you an experienced sales professional with great networks? Do you enjoy building partnerships and managing your own portfolio? If your answer is yes, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We have recently also started working with other partners, such as supermarkets and other retailers. As such, we are looking for a strong sales professional to lead and grow our retail partnership offering in Iceland. The retail business segment is fairly new to both Wolt and Iceland and serves as a perfect complement to our restaurant food operations.
The ideal candidate for the Retail Sales Manager role is ready to take on a two-fold job: introducing Wolt to retailers in our cities, so that they can start experiencing the benefits of our service, as well as developing our product offering in collaboration with the local team and our Finnish HQ. Preferably, you understand what our users want before they do it themselves!
What you'll be doing
- Establish and grow a fairly new non-restaurant segment, focusing on supermarkets and other retail stores at Wolt - getting familiar with the various verticals in the market and competition.
- Build and systematically manage a pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Structuring and conducting negotiations both internally and externally to materialize high-impact deals.
- Nurture the existing relationships with retailers and other partners to deepen the partnerships, and to enable growth and increase each partner’s sales on our platform.
- Continuously optimize and develop the offering to make it more attractive to both potential partners and users.
- Follow relevant operational and sales KPIs closely and take action when needed.
- Make sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data, and continuously optimizing and developing the retail portfolio to make it more attractive to both potential partners and users.
- You have solid experience and demonstrable success within a previous B2B or consumer goods sales position, and you love both closing deals and keeping your clients happy.
- You have the ability to engage with executives, small business owners, and other stakeholders, and you are passionate about networking - you have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are your second nature.
- You are looking forward to taking on a challenge to build and establish this fresh segment in Iceland.
- You are curious and committed and enjoy taking on full ownership. Therefore, you will naturally take the lead and orchestrate the necessary changes together with the rest of Wolt, to reach KPIs and improve the offering.
- You have excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Complementary to your social skills, you are structured and on top of things - you form rational decisions based on data to the extent possible.
- You are fluent in Icelandic and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Tijana Mosic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!