Wolt for Work
Wolt for Work is a rapidly-growing B2B business at Wolt, and we have ambitious plans to massively accelerate this growth. Our mission is simple: we want to bring the same great user experience that Wolt is known for to business users around the world. Through Wolt’s established delivery network and vast number of restaurant and retail partners, Wolt for Work enables businesses to boost their employees’ happiness no matter where they are working, promote camaraderie in teams, and save time and effort running office events. We are already live in 15 of Wolt’s 23 countries, with no plans to slow down.
We are now looking for a hands-on Sales Manager to join us on this journey of building a new business within Wolt. In this role, you will grow and develop Wolt’s corporate partnership portfolio within our Wolt for Work product.
This includes acting both as the new business specialist that attracts new corporate clients to Wolt for Work through marketing efforts and sales acquisition efforts. In addition to driving strategic focus and actively engaging in sales responsibilities, you will have the leading responsibility for managing our esteemed Business Partnership Associate, providing you with an exciting opportunity to mentor and guide this talented individual towards achieving remarkable success.
Immerse yourself in an exceptional office culture in Stockholm, where weekly breakfasts, after-work events, and a strong team spirit unite our team, creating a thriving environment that goes beyond work, fostering personal connections and a shared passion for success.
What you'll be doing
- Responsibility over the sales acquisition funnel as well as the consistent management of portfolio of corporate accounts
- Maintain a strong understanding of the landscape and alternative solutions in the market
- Identify the right target prospective companies and developing relationships with key decision makers
- Acquire large enterprises and SMBs as long term clients by using Wolt for Work to solve for their needs
- Onboard and activate acquired corporate clients
- Consistent, regular account management to promote account activity
- Develop strong relationships and become the clients’ trusted advisor
- Support clients in using our products and problem-solving for their needs
- Grow accounts by identifying additional opportunities for Wolt to support the client
- Develop client NPS, collect positive testimonials, and reduce churn
- Analyze data to develop insights and inform sales activities
- 5+ years of experience in sales and account management
- Analytical mind with ability to spot the opportunities
- Ability to deeply understand the product and communicate it effectively to customers
- Tenacity and creativity to approach and solve clients’ problems
- Natural tendency for ownership with a get-stuff-done, entrepreneurial attitude
- True culture champion who rolls-up-his/her-sleeves, exemplifies teamwork, and drives decision-making with data. We also value humility and politeness at all times!
- English & Swedish on a professional level
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Karolina Olesinska, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email.
Please understand that response times may vary during the holiday season. We appreciate your interest and will be in touch as soon as possible.