Are you a service-focused sales person that’s looking for your next challenge? Does creating new sales opportunities in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then please read on!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery.
We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Wolt is rapidly growing and we have ambitious goals for Austria. As such, we are building a team of strong sales professionals to lead the charge in signing up new restaurant partners to the Wolt platform. You’ll be at the heart of building pipelines and will be a key figure in driving Wolt’s success in Austria.
Exceptional service is always a priority for us too - to ensure our restaurant partners have the best possible experience, you’ll work closely with the Development team to create strong communication loops for onboarding and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting partners that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Start relationships with the identified pipeline.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the development team.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
- Your background should be focused on field sales or business development - we want someone who can own the complete sales cycle from start to finish (what you've sold doesn't matter!)
- You are structured, detailed and service-oriented, and have experience working with data-driven sales processes.
- A natural ‘hunter’ with excellent communication and networking skills.
- A real foodie with good knowledge of the local restaurant scene would be an advantage!
- Fluent in German and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We offer an attractive salary starting at 48.000€ p.a. (40h/week) which is adjusted and increased depending how well you go through the process.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Meho Saracevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page, and submit your application in English!