- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Building ongoing relationships with the identified restaurants.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Finalising delivery menus with the venue manager. (restaurant focused)
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
- Your background might consist of Sales Representative, Account Development Associate, Events/Sales Coordinator or Personnel within the hospitality industry
- You're a natural people person, who loves networking and building long lasting relationships
- You're tech savvy with a key eye for detail, you know how to input data and utilise data to make sound decisions
- You know the local restaurants scene, and are quickly able to identify and target the most popular restaurants in your city
- You have excellent time management skills- you will be working in a fast-paced, rewarding environment with many competing priorities.
- You thrive being in an environment where you have high ownership and ambition to go beyond the obvious
- You’re a team player, with a positive attitude and love to be involved
- You hold a driving licence
- Fluent in English (Maltese is an asset but not essential)
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!