Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores and other local shops delivered to home or to the office. Our local commerce platform makes it easy for customers to order whatever they need on one app, for merchants to make additional sales, and for couriers to make meaningful earnings flexibly. Wolt was founded in 2014 and joined forces with DoorDash in 2022. Together, Wolt and DoorDash operate in 27 countries today, serving more than 45 million customers. In Hungary, Wolt’s services are available in more than 50 cities.
Join us today to build Wolt together.
What you’ll be doing
- Making outbound calls to potential venues (both restaurant and retail) and following up on leads.
- Conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms and understanding which kind of merchant portfolio we are building here at Wolt.
- Being the main point of contact (inbound and outbound) for restaurants that have shown interest towards Wolt.
- Helping clients to complete their applications to Wolt.
- Reviewing and documenting contracts.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Assisting the Merchant (especially sales) team with other ad-hoc tasks.
- Demonstrable experience from a customer service focused role.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience.
- Experience from within the restaurant / retail industry is a plus.
- Good Excel and analytical skills.
- Driver's licence.
- Fluent in Hungarian and at least intermediate in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What We Offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- Salary package includes SZÉP-card and health insurance
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
If you have any further questions about the position before applying, you can turn to:
Zsófia Szentes, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!