Reporting to our Sales Manager, Sales Associate supports and works in close cooperation with the Restaurant Development Manager to develop our restaurant partners, optimize venue performance on our platform and drive revenue growth.
What you'll be doing
- Assist in discovering potential partners for Wolt.
- Collaborate on driving Month over Month sales growth for entrusted venues.
- Suggest initial product listings and assist partners with optimizing assortments.
- Work with partners to improve sales and conversion rates.
- Gather partner feedback for product, marketing, and operational improvements.
- Facilitate communication between operations and restaurant partners.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on campaign planning and execution.
This junior role values attitude and enthusiasm as much as experience. It's a great chance to kickstart your sales career, especially if you enjoy fieldwork and want to master the restaurant market.
- 0-2 years of experience in partner account management, onboarding, or business development.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adaptability in communication.
- Reliable team player with attention to detail and a bias for action.
- Enthusiastic about kickstarting a sales career and eager to learn.
- Fluent in Greek with a professional working level of English.
- Valid driver’s license.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!