We have recently built and implemented a “Get Home Safe” road safety plan within Wolt Israel. This program is a multi-year, strategical focus area for Wolt Israel. The program was built throughout 6 months with the help of the top national road-safety experts. The “Get Home Safe” program daily engages team members, in many departments cross-organizationally.
As the leader of this realm, you will be the focal point for building, implementing, representing, engaging all road safety related topics. You will be working hard in order to ensure road safety is a number one priority.
- Building, widening and implementing Wolt Israel’s road safety strategy
- Engaging with Internal stakeholders within the local operations to create and improve road safety workflows
- Collaborating with global stake holders in order to implement road safety enablers into couriers’ day2day experience
- Engaging and partnering with local authorities, municipalities, police and tech copanies in order to together ensure the safest riding culture amongs couriers in the road space environment.
- Collecting data, benchmarking and reporting internally and externally
- Working hard to place Wolt as a beacon of safety in the platform economy industry and in Israel as a whole. Being the focul point.
- Providing guidance and creating processes to help couriers gain better road safety understanding and improve their riding culture.
- Engaging with public figures to help promote and improve Wolt’s road safety strategy
- Experience in project management and program management
- Experience in leading matrix teams
Experience in working in the public sector (municipalities/governmental offices etc.)- an advantage
Hands on, as well as strategic thinking Strategical projects, consulting experience
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking and experimentation
- Cross-team coordination, project management, and good communication skills, both verbally and in writing, are essential
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing performance management systems, preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth environment..
- Stakeholder management capabilities and interest in developing them further
- • Experience managing projects with cross-functional partners
- Creative and out of the box thinker
- Knowledge of Israel Road and Safety laws, is a big plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org