What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimized and that things get done quickly and efficiently.
Everybody is accountable for their own workload and takes pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - it’s important that you share this approach! :)
As a Revenue Data Manager, you will drive our revenue automation and systems infrastructure while keeping pace within one of the fastest growing marketplace companies.
- Lead the implementation of our revenue subledger to scale our revenue accounting to the next level; working closely with Product and Engineering on country rollouts and validations
- Manage cross functional process with Product, Analytics, Engineering and other Accounting process owners, to collect and implement accounting requirements from the business related to revenue data flow and help drive key system initiatives and improvements
- Drive process improvement and automation efforts to streamline Accounting operations related to revenue data lineage for new products and services and its impact on our subledger
- Prepare and/or review deliverables for external audit review and testing, and SOX control documentation for internal audit teams
- Maintain documentation on revenue data workflows for the company and periodic updates as new products are launched
- SQL database experience required, including database management and query design
- Experience with NetSuite, Looker, Alteryx, GSuite preferred
- 5-7 years of analytics, finance, and/or related field, including 2+ years experience in managing and developing staff
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, IFRS and internal controls
- Experience with US GAAP and/or SOX compliance a plus
- Self-motivated and self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically
- Get-it-done mindset - you're able to handle stress well, humble and scrappy!
- Data-obsessed and unafraid to go down to the lowest level of detail for truth
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Experience in the gig economy or marketplace company a plus
- Comfortable using English as a working language.
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Tim Novopashin, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!