Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Kazakhstan in September 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops, supermarkets, flowers, toys, and other exciting products, all referred to as Retail. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a Retail Development Associate to join our team in Almaty!
As such, we need a Retail Development Associate to support the onboarding and training of new retail partners and ensuring the best possible partnership. As a Retail Development Associate you will act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- Onboarding retail venues into Wolt's platform including photography, menu updates, translations and training.
- Creating selections and ensuring retail partner selections on the platform are accurate.
- Handling retail support together with your fellow Wolters in our Support team.
- Proactively helping retail partners in order to improve their performance.
- Helping out with marketing campaigns for retail partners.
- Assisting the rest of the Retail team in any additional tasks related to working with retail partners.
- Solid experience from a previous support, administration, or account management role.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure. You are used to working with tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Structured, analytical, detailed and service-oriented.
- Experience from within the retail industry is a plus
- Self-starter with a passion for food and retail!
- Fluent in Kazakh, Russian, and English.
So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our jobs portal.