Are you an experienced inside sales professional who loves to acquire new partnerships? Are you passionate about building strong networks with restaurant owners around your city? If this sounds like you, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Kazakhstan in September 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a Restaurant Partnership Specialist to join our Restaurant team in Almaty.
The ideal candidate is well-connected amongst the restaurant scene and has a strong desire to establish new relationships as well as to build on existing partnerships.
What you’ll be doing
- Handling inbounds partnership requests;
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships
- Reviewing and documenting contracts;
- Assisting the Restaurant (especially Sales) team with other ad-hoc tasks;
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms (negotiating changes to the terms of the commissions);
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
- You know the local restaurant scene and are quickly able to identify and target the most popular restaurants in your city.
- Your background might consist of sales, business development, concierge, events management or sales manager within hospitality.
- Most importantly, you love sales! Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’.
- Networking and building relationships is your second nature.
- Shy and quiet are not words that describe you.
- Eager to learn.
- Fluent in Kazakh, Russian, and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!