Are you an experienced field sales professional who loves to acquire new partnerships? Are you passionate about building strong networks with restaurant owners around your city? If this sounds like you, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Kazakhstan in September 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are looking for a Restaurant Partnership Manager to join our Restaurant team in Almaty.
The ideal candidate is well connected amongst the restaurant scene and has a strong desire to establish new relationships as well as to build on existing partnerships. In this role, will also work closely with your Restaurant Specialists to ensure that restaurants are supported throughout their onboarding stages, as well as with our marketing and operations teams to help our restaurant partners be successful. In this role, you may also travel to other cities across the region.
What you’ll be doing
- Identifying potential partnerships and contacting restaurants that are a great fit for Wolt.
- Systematically managing the pipeline of new potential partnerships.
- Building ongoing relationships with the identified restaurants.
- Understanding venue performance in order to set profitable business terms and conducting negotiations regarding partnership terms.
- Finalizing delivery menus with the venue manager.
- Creating a strong communications loop alongside the Restaurant Development Manager.
- Making sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data.
- You know the local restaurant scene, and are quickly able to identify and target the most popular restaurants in your city
- Your background might consist of field sales, business development, concierge, events management or sales manager within hospitality
- Most importantly, you have sales experience and you love sales! Getting a ‘no’ only makes you more driven towards the ‘yes’
- Networking and building relationships is your second-nature
- Natural “hunter” - if you don’t know the restaurant owner, you will utilise your broad network to get the meeting
- Shy and quiet are not words that describe you
- Eager to learn
- Fluent in Kazakh, Russian and English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!