Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 25 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Our Restaurant Associate team is an important part of the restaurants' onboarding journey. This superstar team are helping to get the venues up and running on the platform, and with this continued growth, it means there are more and more restaurants to assist. As such, we need to bring in the team's next superstar! :)
This role requires a solid mix of both communication and organizational skills - you must be structured and detail-oriented on one side, but then also act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners. Adaptability and a strong service mindset also come naturally to you too.
What you'll be doing
- Successfully onboard venues onto the Wolt platform and ensure an optimal and speedy process at all times
- Build relationships with our restaurant partners, help them through the onboarding process, and ensure long-term operations success by training them on using our systems and keeping them up to speed on any updates
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reach the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks
- Developing our restaurant partners and their business by using our collected user data
- Being responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand
- Helping our restaurant team in any other urgent cases
- Sharing best practices amongst the restaurant team
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience in support, administration or office management role is a plus
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter and a passion for food
- Logical problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and good knowledge of English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We offer an attractive salary starting at 37,000€ p.a. (40h/week) which is adjusted and increased depending on how well you go through the process.
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Meho Saracevic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page.