Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform - you can read more about our story below. We launched in Croatia back in 2018, and have now grown to multiple cities with hundreds of restaurants using our platform.
As such we need a Restaurant Data Associate to support the onboarding and training of new restaurant partners and ensure the best possible partnership. As time progresses and more restaurants are onboarded, the targets and duties of the role may develop - in the first instance, we’re just looking for someone who wants to get their teeth into this exciting project!
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reach the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks
- Successfully onboarding venues onto the Wolt platform and ensuring optimal access at necessary times
- Managing of our restaurant liaisons by identifying, training and keeping them up to speed with any urgent cases
- Developing our restaurant liaisons and their business by using our collected user data
- Be responsible for our menu-platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand
- Share best practices amongst the restaurant team
- High interest towards analytics
- University degree in business or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people
- Experience within account management, customer support or administration
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter and a passion for food
- Fluent in Croatian & English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high-performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Milica Mladzic Mitrovic, Talent Acquisition Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!