We’re on an incredible journey right now to rapidly transform our HR service and scale our team even further in the region and globally. That makes now the very best time to join our HR Team! So, come and play your part in the HR success story at Wolt!
The People team at Wolt currently consists of about 200 HR and Talent Acquisition professionals located around the countries we operate in. To reach our next exciting stage of growth plans, we are now expanding our People team and looking for an experienced HR professional to help build our HR operation in Croatia and contribute to the HR function across the Region South (Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Poland, Austria).
As our Regional HR Operations Specialist you will have holistic ownership of our entire employee lifecycle at our Croatian offices and support HR operations in South Europe. Your central focus will be to quickly audit and build on the core HR foundations that are already in place and take our HR service delivery to the next level. You’ll do that both for our core business and our newly launched vertical, Wolt Market.
What you’ll be doing
- Full employee lifecycle support, from onboarding to offboarding and everything in between.
- Supporting our managers and teammates in the region with all of their HR and people-related inquiries, policies, time-offs, benefits, compensation, and other questions.
- HR system updates (we use Workday), and associated employee data quality management.
- Maintaining employee and payroll data and ensuring that accurate monthly payroll input data is produced on time.
- Supporting in the writing and maintenance of people policies, manager guides, and training sessions for team leads.
- Drafting and advising on local benefits, HR legal, and compensation-related matters
- Working closely with our local partners, e.g. payroll and legal, to ensure that HR operations in your functions are running smoothly and compliantly.
- Driving a positive employee relations culture
- Supporting and developing any other HR processes and practices in the South Region in close partnership with the Regional People Partner for the South Region.
- Ensuring general HR compliance and managing employee relations cases.
- A solid generalist background ideally in a multi-country, global environment.
- Good working knowledge of the Croatian legal landscape and statutory requirements when it comes to employment legislation. Similar knowledge of other countries in the South Region is considered an advantage.
- You have previously worked closely with Workday (or other HR systems), people policies (creation and maintenance), and compensation and benefits-related topics.
- You have hands-on experience with the payroll cycle.
- You have a strong understanding of all the core HR processes, with a view of what works and what doesn’t.
- We’re a tech company: passion and skill for tech and data are a must!
- You enjoy taking ownership and solving problems proactively.
- Strong communication skills, with full working fluency in English.
- A problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with networking skills, assertiveness, and the willingness to take initiative.
- You work well in a team and are completely comfortable collaborating remotely and dynamically using digital tools such as Slack and Zoom.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Orsi Kocsis, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!