The purpose of your role is to have the strategic overview of our Restaurant Partnerships performances across Skåne. By leading and coaching your team of Restaurant Associates and Specialists, you - as account manager for the restaurant partners - will be:
- Driving and managing growth of our current venues by improving venue performance through strong portfolio analysis and active account management.
- Taking ownership of the relationship from once the contract is signed, and overseeing a successful onboarding and training of restaurant partners together with Restaurant Associates.
- Using data to help optimize venue performance by improving key metrics such as menus and kitchen processes for delivery.
- Applying an effective restaurant tiering approach to maximize the impact of account management activities across the restaurant portfolio.
- Performing frequent quality and satisfaction checks to ensure service standards.
- Conducting renegotiations with venues alongside RPMs.
- Working closely together with the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns together with restaurant partners.
- Travel 25% of the time
- Previous Account Management experience
- Team lead experience
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
- Experience from using analytics platforms or strong CRM or Excel skills is a plus
- It's a plus if you have held a role with regional new sales responsibility
- Worked with OKRS and independently set KPIs for team
What you’ll get by joining Wolt
Making an impact. Day to day you will be disrupting the logistics industry and helping the daily life of thousands of people. Moreover, this is a brand new vertical and you will be the key player in laying the foundation and making it a success.
Being part of an ambitious team in a flat international organization. We love to get things done, take ownership, and innovate, but we always make sure to have fun in the process!
Learning never stops. We grow fast in a fast-moving industry, which means there is always something new to learn and different opportunities to develop within Wolt. Moreover, this is a brand new vertical for us which means you will be able to have an immediate impact.
Owning what you build. We offer a competitive compensation package together with a stock option plan, hence you can own a piece of the company you are helping to build.
If this sounds like you, then click below to get the conversation going! :)
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to Alexander Kanto (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note, due to GDPR, we do not accept applications coming through email. Make sure to apply through our careers page!