Are you an experienced Project Manager for Workplace Design & Construction with a vision for how to plan, design and create best in class global office standards? Does impacting how one of Europe’s fastest growing companies continues to scale interest you? If so, then we’d love to talk!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our delivery platform - you can read more about our story below.
Wolt is expanding and growing rapidly globally. While we continue to scale, we want to ensure we are offering our team Wolt-like environment across all 25 countries and 200+ cities we are currently operating in. The goal is to offer everyone the best possible experience in terms of our workplaces.
And that’s where you come in!
We need someone to take ownership of the Workplace Design & Construction Project Management within our global office portfolio. You will work directly with the Global Head of Facilities & Real Estate and support development as well as implementation of the Wolt global construction standards, processes and design guidelines; and manage global roll out of these. The role is a healthy blend between doing the small stuff whilst thinking big, and we hope you enjoy both!
As always, collaboration is central to this role. As well as working closely with colleagues within the Real Estate team, you will collaborate with security, IT, HR, finance and central management to understand and support overall business needs.
All this will of course require the right mindset – as Project Manager for Workplace Design & Construction you’ve got to be comfortable working independently, taking initiative and building things from scratch. However, the reward is that you get to influence how the daily working environments of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies look like!
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the full design and construction project lifecycle for global office acquisitions, refits and exits – from scoping & feasibility to handover.
- Drive creation of and maintain Wolt global office construction standards, workplace designs and processes. Participating in the planning and design of our office layouts to ensure the best experience for our employees and the best fit for our amazing culture.
- Build global network of local external vendors and suppliers to forge and leverage close relationships. Manage contracting, KPI set up, process and invoicing of D&C supplier.
- Oversee full project due diligence, H&S and local statutory regulations compliance
- Create, manage and forecast accurate, optimised project budgets and project delivery schedules
- Contribute to commercial lease negotiations for technical delivery requirements
- Liaise cross-functionally supporting business alignment
- Experience in delivering full project lifecycle of office construction projects on schedule and budget in various international environments
- Understanding of technical design and build out requirements for offices, with an interest in driving sustainable office design
- Previous experience in creating office design standards
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant building codes and standards
- An academic degree from a relevant field
- Fluent English, other language skills not a requirement
- Command of relevant project management & office design tools
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Chene Elliot, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!