Are you a program manager obsessed with continuous growth? Do you have a data-driven mindset and enjoy working hands-on with our global teams and partners remotely as well as on-site to deliver a big impact? If so, then we’d love to chat!
The Global Merchant Operations team works on a wide array of central merchant development topics to empower our local partners the best, and help our cities become great places to live. In order to do so, we work closely with key functional leaders across dimensions such as product, marketing and operations. Equally importantly, we support our teams in different markets to solve challenges and improve performance to become a world-class merchant organization. Ultimately, we judge our success based on the performance of restaurant and retail partners Woltwide. Our team consists of strategic minds with a strong bias to action. We at Wolt make decisions based on analysis and data, and thus the ability to work with numbers is a part of our DNA.
We are now looking for a Program Manager, Merchant Onboarding Efficiency (m/f/d) to play a critical role in developing our merchant onboarding operations centrally, as well as to support our teams in different markets. In this role you will be designing and implementing programs in close collaborations with the country teams to drive merchant onboarding performance across our markets globally. This is your opportunity to join one of the most successful growth companies in Europe, disrupt the delivery industry and improve the daily life of millions of people.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing programs and scaling best practices that will drive efficiency and performance of our country's merchant onboarding teams.
- Implementing these programs by working closely with the country leads and teams on the ground and measuring their impact.
- Managing these strategic and operationally complex projects with a cross-functional team including product, analytics, marketing, legal and finance.
- Going deep into numbers making data driven business decisions and continuously developing and upgrading our existing sales and onboarding efficiency insights and reporting. We have solid data on most aspects of our business- where we don’t, we expect you to identify key gaps and design solutions to fill these gaps. The key is to have a strong nose for value and understand what really matters.
- Resource and train our local merchant onboarding teams to be continuously first-rate. You will partner with multiple internal stakeholders to develop and manage an awesome library of resources, including necessary readouts, updates on new features, training content, and customer facing onboarding materials.
- You will be reporting to the Global Head of Merchant Operations, Onboarding.
Our humble expectations
- Extensive experience in B2B partner onboarding and/or account management in a tech/platform ecosystem or global retailer. Startup or scaleup experience is beneficial.
- Advanced experience in building new operational processes, piloting and rolling them out across multiple markets. Lean Six Sigma certification is an advantage.
- Experience from hands-on B2B sales, business development and/or key account management is a plus.
- Stellar capabilities in strategic thinking and analytical execution. Excellent MS office skills (especially Excel & Powerpoint) are a must. Previous experience with data analytics platforms such as Looker or data management systems such as SQL is a bonus.
- Hands-on experience with set-up of CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce and/or Pipedrive) or project management systems (i.e. Monday.com) is beneficial.
- Excellent people skills. In order to make an impact, you need to be able to communicate effectively with people from a wide range of backgrounds, running from support associates to senior management. You easily win people's trust and get them excited about changes you want to implement.
- Drive, ownership and independence. Comfortable working both independently as well as managing a group of stakeholders, often in parallel across multiple topics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Eligible to work in the EU, and willingness to (re)locate to one of our business focal points, e.g. Helsinki, or Berlin. Willingness to travel up to 20% of the time.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If this sounds like you, then click below to get the conversation going! :)
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.