The Platform and Onboarding Associate is a part of the Platform team, and works in close cooperation with the team members and Restaurants Partnership Managers, in order to help our Restaurants partners with the onboarding process. The Platform and Onboarding Associate is responsible for building best-in-class Restaurant venues' Menus, taking into account the user experience, interface, legal compliance, our product abilities, and partner’s assortment.
this is a great opportunity for everyone that’s excited about user experience, to learn about these processes and to participate in them.
This role is a full-time role only - 5 days of work Sunday to Thursday in office hour
What you’ll be doing
- Creating venues on the Wolt platform.
- Ensuring Restaurant partners’ venues on the platform are up to date.
- Supporting Restaurant partners with menu updates and any technical difficulty in that domain.
- Updating “menus” to match legal compliance and product abilities in order to create a seamless experience of using Wolt’s delivery platform.
- Creating and supporting API integrations between our platform & POS companies
- Technical ability and logical thinking with an aesthetic sense.
- ability to deliver excellent results on repeated tasks
- Great eye for detail and willingness to perfection.
- Has the ability to work alone as well as with others.
- Arabic Content Writing Experience - Advantage
- Fluent in Hebrew, Arabic and English.
If you are excited about this new opportunity, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!