Are you an ambitious Supply and Demand Planner with 2 - 4 years of experience from Global Supply Chain / Fulfillment and does being part of one of Europe’s fastest growing companies sound exciting? If so, then we’re keen to chat!
Role & Background
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 25 countries across Europe and Asia today. Since June 2022, Wolt has been a part of US stock-listed company DoorDash.
At Wolt we pave the road as we move forward and right now we are developing and implementing our Global Supply Chain Strategy in close cooperation with our most important stakeholders - the operations and sales in the countries.
- You will be responsible for the German market
- Enhance planning processes and hiring strategies to derive optimal supply needs that minimize costs while delivering an amazing customer experience
- Devise overarching supply planning strategies based on business trends and demand patterns to manage seasonality proactively
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
- Join forces with other departments to understand how demand works and can be influenced
- Degree in business, economics, finance, supply chain management or any other relevant field
- 2-3 years of professional experience in analyst roles
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Decisive communication skills
- Professional fluency in English
Nice to have
- Excellent business judgment, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Microsoft Office, Looker, SQL
How will success be measured?
- Share of couriers not on task
- Average Delivery Time
- Deliveries per Hour
- Share of hours that are in booked stage
- Supply Forecasting Accuracy in %
What projects/initiatives will they be responsible for?
- Courier scheduling/UTR KPI.
- Managing Seasonality
- Including demand initiatives into forecasts
- Automating supply planning to increase scalability of function to cope with new cities