In Wolt, the Central Growth Team is the force driving the entire user funnel from awareness to retention for both new and existing customers as well as our courier partners in our 25 markets. With a strategic mindset, we work to acquire new users as well as make sure our overall funnel is in good shape. Efficiency and incrementality are the key drivers for our marketing decisions.
Our 40+ person Growth Team currently consists of media buying specialists, brand performance managers, marketing designers, data scientists and funnel specialists. The people in our team are experts in both digital marketing and analytics, however we are now at a point where we need a top individual to strengthen the User Acquisition team and focus on growing our paid online marketing investment. The role will be based in Wolt’s Helsinki office.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for our online new user acquisition in 1-2 markets and own both planning and execution there
- Design, manage, implement, and execute user acquisition strategies
- Implement, manage and optimize marketing campaigns on both Web & Mobile across Facebook, Google, Paid Social, Ad Networks as well as Programmatic
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing team across all Wolt regions
- Work towards clear marketing KPIs such as ROI, CAC & LTV
- Manage stakeholder interests and provide ongoing feedback / reporting analysis
- Identify top performing partners and channels and build strong relationships
- Proactively conduct continuous AB testing and performance analysis in order to optimize campaign performance
- Implement & Troubleshoot attribution / tracking issues
- 3-4+ years proven track record in Web & Mobile media buying
- You have a background from gaming/tech/app/mobile industry and specific experience in some subset of Facebook, Google & Programmatic
- Extensive hands-on experience with paid online marketing (either on Ad Manager or FMP), managing & scaling your own budget, in mobile or E-commerce industry
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan media investments based on both business and campaign level KPIs, manage and optimize budget across channels and do in-house media buying
- Solid experience working with web & mobile tracking and analytics
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets (e.g vlookup, pivot etc.) or experience with data analytics
- A passionate and organized self-starter, who doesn’t accept the status quo, but always seeks to improve and automate processes and workflows in order to increase performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, other languages are a plus
If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do (rather than wait to be told) – then apply today.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Competitive salary + stock options available
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Andras Toth, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!