The People Team at Wolt consists of about 200 HR and Talent Acquisition professionals located in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Berlin, Tel-Aviv, Budapest, Tokyo and many other locations. You would join the ambitious and extremely passionate Israel HR Operation team.
You will be part of the local people team that includes HRPBs , Talent Acquisitions and employee experiences that take care of all aspects of HR in all of our departments, stores, and sites with over 1500 employees across two local companies .
Your focus will be on working closely with Group Managers and team leads of our customer support unit and collaborate with the local people team
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering up with our team leads in our Israel customer Support Unit, working closely with them on a wide range of People topics to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
- Consulting and coaching our team leads on various people-related matters, like feedback and performance management, compensation and benefits, and employment legislation, ensuring a well-rounded and compliant approach to HR management.
- Onboarding and Offboarding: Facilitate the onboarding process for new employees, ensuring a smooth transition into the company. Conduct orientation sessions, assist with paperwork.
- Coordinate offboarding activities and exit interviews when employees leave the company.Design and deliver targeted solutions in a dynamic environment, including engagement, performance management, talent management, recognition, change management and team building.
- Partner with various HR Functions in order to ensure successful support of the business units in various ways - recruiting, employee engagement, headcount tracking, training and development and to ensure cultural alignment.
- Help promote an enjoyable and exciting workplace to retain employees.
- Is responsible for managing people data, and able to leverage insights based on data to assess and impact the business units.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand their unique needs and challenges, and developing tailored HR solutions to support their success and advancement
The position is in the company's offices in Tel Aviv and give services to our Jerusalem and Haifa site as well - travel site will be required
- A bachelor's degree in psychology, Social Studies, Behavioral Science, Human Resources or equivalent
- 3+ years of relevant HR experience (i.e HR Specialist / HRBP / HR Manager) - a Must.
- 2+ years of experience in coaching, managing change, supporting teams and first line managers - a must.
- Experience in onboarding and off-boarding, leading action plans to drive engagement, facilitation of group sessions such as round tables.
- Excellent people skills
- Holds analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, experience in using data to identify insights and trends that drive action, and exercises solid judgment.