The People Team at Wolt is a diverse group of HR, Payroll, Talent Acquisition & Talent Development professionals working across our countries. We’re a global People function, well-respected by the people and teams that we support and partner with. To reach our next exciting growth plans, we are now looking for an experienced People Partner to join our People Team in Finland.
As a People Partner you’ll work closely with our New Business Lines Business Leaders in all People-related matters to ensure an excellent people experience in this part of the organization. Your client group would include our Merchant, Marketing, Advertising, Consumer Business, and Operations, and Quality business lines. You’ll be supporting our business leaders and Team Leads as an advisor, and drive both short and long term development initiatives related to our people and culture.
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering up with our business heads and team leads in New Business Lines functions, working closely with them on a wide range of People topics to drive success and growth in our Merchant, Marketing, Advertising, Consumer Business, and Operations & Quality business lines.
- Supporting and executing change management initiatives that align with our organizational goals, as well as aiding in the development and nurturing of our distinctive company culture.
- Sparring and coaching our team leads on various people-related matters, like feedback and performance management, compensation and benefits, and employment legislation, ensuring a well-rounded and compliant approach to HR management.
- Participating in organizational design, aiding in site strategy creation, and other strategic HR initiatives to ensure our teams scale in alignment with the business's growth needs and operational demands.
- Coordinating competence and leadership development in the New Business Lines teams, with the support of our People Development team and local HR teams, to foster a culture of continuous improvement and professional growth.
- Leading in the management of escalated high risk/high liability employment relations cases, in collaboration with HR Legal and the local HR Ops team, to ensure swift and fair resolutions that adhere to legal and company standards.
- Designing innovative ways of nurturing our culture and enhancing ways of working through knowledge sharing initiatives, a wide-range of events, and other employee engagement activities that promote a positive, inclusive, and collaborative work environment.
- Identifying and analyzing key metrics to gauge the effectiveness of people strategies, and recommending data-driven adjustments to enhance employee satisfaction and business outcomes.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to understand their unique needs and challenges, and developing tailored HR solutions to support their success and advancement.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with all levels of leadership, acting as a trusted advisor in all people matters, and positively impacting the overall employee experience within the New Business Lines teams
- You have a robust 7+ years of experience in global or semi-global HR roles, ideally within tech organizations and high-growth environments.
- You have extensive knowledge of tailoring People processes to meet the unique needs of teams such as those that would be within your client group You are an exceptional communicator with near-native fluency in English, and able to interact effectively with diverse functional and team leads.
- You exhibit strong problem-solving abilities, a proactive mindset, solid networking skills, and a strong willingness to take initiative.
- You have proven experience in managing change, supporting teams through growth and transitions while fostering a positive culture.
- You have a solid grasp of performance management, compensation structures, and employment legislation, guiding team leads in these areas.
- You have coordinated competency and leadership development initiatives, working with People Development and local HR teams.
- You have strategic insight in organizational design and site strategy creation, aligning team scaling with business growth objectives.
- You have led the management of escalated high-risk employment relations cases, collaborating with HR Legal and local HR Ops teams.
- You have a creative approach to nurturing organizational culture, promoting knowledge sharing, and engaging employees through various programs and events
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
- Along with a competitive salary, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Orsi Kocsis, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!