Wolt is a technology company that makes it incredibly easy to discover and get the best restaurants, grocery stores, and other local shops’ goods delivered to your home or to the office. We were founded in 2014 and today have more than 8,000 people across 29 countries, servicing over 20 million registered users. In June 2022, we joined forces with DoorDash.
The People Team at Wolt is a diverse group of HR, Payroll Talent Acquisition & Talent Development professionals working across our countries. We’re a global People function, well-respected by the people and teams that we support and partner with. To reach our next exciting growth plans, we are now looking for an experienced People Partner to join our People Team in Germany.
As a People Partner you’ll work closely with our Country Ops Functional Leads in all People related matters to ensure an excellent people experience in this part of the organization. In Germany we are around 600 people in our Country Operations Team. You’ll support our Function Heads and Team Leads in Country Ops functions as an advisor, and drive short- and long-term development initiatives related to our people and culture.
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering up with our functional heads and team leads in Country Ops functions, working with them on a wide range of People topics.
- Supporting and executing change management initiatives, as well as helping us develop our culture
- Sparring and coaching our team leads in different kinds of people-related matters, like feedback and performance management, compensation and benefits, and employment legislation.
- Coordinating competence and leadership development in the Country Ops teams, with the support of our People Development team and Global HR teams
- Participating in organizational design and e.g. site strategy creation to ensure our teams scale with the growing needs of the business.
- Leading in the management of escalated employment relations cases, in collaboration with Legal and the local HR Ops team.
- Designing ways of nurturing our culture and ways of working in the form of e.g. knowledge-sharing initiatives and a wide range of events.
- Delivering trainings to spread knowledge and help growing the skills of our leader
- Be the person to go to for all HQ employees at Wolt Germany
- Closely collaborating with our Global HR colleagues for best practices sharing and implementing global initiatives
- You have a solid, global, or partly-global HR background, and at least 8 years of previous work experience from generalist People Partner/HR leader positions, in a multi-country environment, and experience from working in tech organizations and high-growth environments.
- You have a strong understanding of the core People processes and the ability to adapt them to team-specific needs.
- You have solved tricky employee relations cases and have strong stakeholder management skills.
- You are a strong communicator, with near-native fluency in English.
- You have a problem-solving and can-do attitude combined with strong networking skills and a willingness to take initiative.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
What you’ll get by joining us
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional, in an international environment
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our long term incentive plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!