Our Courier Payroll Support Team based in Berlin is looking for a Payroll Support associate (m/f/d) who will be responsible, together with the team, for a proper communication between payroll and our couriers in Germany.
You love numbers, structured work and have an eye for detail? You like to communicate with couriers and you have knowledge of payroll, payroll tax and social security issues? If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company founded in 2014 with the goal of changing the way people can order food in restaurants. Wolt has since grown rapidly to become a global company, currently operating in 23 countries and over 250 cities in EMEA and APAC, with 15 million registered users - and that's just the beginning.
The team of employees at Wolt currently consists of more than 100 HR, Payroll and Talent Acquisition professionals based in Helsinki, Copenhagen, Berlin, Tel-Aviv, Tbilisi, Budapest, Zagreb and Tokyo.
We are currently experiencing a period of hyper growth in Germany, to meet this demand we are now looking for you to join our team as Payroll Support Associate. (m/f/d).
This is a truly unique opportunity to be part of a Payroll team in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe and have the chance to really contribute to what a modern payroll looks like, with the goal of providing world class payroll and service to all our couriers.
What you will be doing
- Answer tickets from Couriers regarding payments / payslips
- Analysing support tickets and prioritize workflow
- Implementation of couriers requests regarding tax classes
- Processing of income certificates, employment certificates etc.
- Experience in payroll and/or customer service
- Stress resistant
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Passion for customer-facing interaction and solving issues
- Tech-savvy and enjoy learning in how to use technology
- A fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture
- Thorough and organized - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluent in German and English is a must
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our long term incentive plan.
You will fit into a truly diverse team across 25 countries - what really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and celebrate diversity. Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made quickly and knowledge sharing, as well as mentoring, is on our daily agenda.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!