Are you an experienced Payroll Specialist - Israel, with experience in outsourced international payrolls, and a good eye for overall payroll development? Do you want to be part of building and scaling our payroll operations in a truly global tech organization? If this sounds like you, then we’d love to chat!
We are going through rapid growth in our global payroll team, and we are looking for a Payroll Specialist located in Tel-Aviv, with end-to-end understanding of payroll processes and ideally payroll experience from both in-house and outsourced payroll.
This is a truly unique opportunity to be part of a payroll team in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe, having a chance to really contribute to what modern global payroll looks like, with a goal to provide a world class payroll experience to all of our employees.
What you’ll be doing
- Managing Israeli payrolls (receiving, validating, and completing payroll related data activities) and collaborating with the outsourced payroll provider so that our global team is paid correctly.
- Handling onboarding and terminations of high scale of part time employyes
- Work closely with our counterparts in the local HR and Finance teams in all project related activities, ensuring that the global design turns into local payroll processes.
- Supporting our HR team in the hands-on collection, calculation, and entering of payroll data, where not handled within our system integration.
- Take active part in various payroll projects including payroll vendor change, system integrations, country expansions and automation of various payroll processes.
- Ensuring payroll data integrity across our integrated HR and payroll systems, and identification and fixing of any errors.
- Creating and keeping up to date payroll process documentation.
- Drawing current and future needs of payroll in your regions, transferring the data, and ensuring that the new design fulfills all local statutory and legal requirements by being active in our payroll implementation project.
- You have a strong understanding of core payroll management and processes as well as Payroll certification.
- You have proven experience in a similar role
- Experience and passion towards payroll and payroll-related technology and processes.
- Previous experience in payroll with focus on Israel payroll operations and Workday (or other enterprise HR systems) is considered a strong advantage
- You are a strong communicator, with high working proficiency in English and Hebrew
- You enjoy taking ownership and solving problems proactively.
- You know how to use MS Excel proficiently.
- You work well in a team and are completely comfortable collaborating remotely and dynamically using digital tools such as Slack and Zoom.
- Possession of a recognized payroll certification is required.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!