Are you an established Payments Specialist or Accounts Payable Specialist looking for your next step? Does being part of one of Europe’s fastest growing teams sound interesting? If so, then we’re keen to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We’ve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today.Our Finance team has played a key role in this journey - supporting our global operations from their central Helsinki hub has been no easy feat, but this group of dedicated and motivated professionals have made it seem effortless! As we continue to scale, we’re now looking for another experienced Payments Specialist or Accounts Payable Specialist superstars to help with the day-to-day payment processing. In this role, you’ll be a dedicated support function for the payments and accounts payables in several countries. You can expect to be hands-on in lots of varied duties - from reconciliations to manual payment processing, or investigating any declined payments and participating in many finance development projects. The role is based in Finland, and you will be working out of our HQ in the central part of Helsinki. What makes the Finance team so special is our ‘service first’ approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimized and that things get done quickly and efficiently. Everybody is accountable for their own workload and takes pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - it’s important that you share this approach! :)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Courier payments processing
- Supporting restaurant payout processing
- Salary and tax payments processing
- Purchase invoice payment processing
- Cash flow monitoring
- Various other accounts payable related tasks
- Participate in various finance development projects
- Strong foothold as an Payments or Accounts Payable Specialist, an Accountant or in a similar position.
- Demonstrable experience of autonomously problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Prior experience in NetSuite and SAP is a plus.
- Degree in Business/Economics or other financial degree.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Must be eligible to work in the E.U.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Tim Novopashin, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!