Are you an experienced sales professional with great networks? Do you enjoy building partnerships with brands and launching new business ideas? Do you know how to approach and negotiate with senior stakeholders? If your answer is yes, then we’d love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favourite meals, groceries, pet-food or even household items from our retail and restaurant partners. Wolt users can either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners. Last few years we focused on partnering up with other brands in order to widen the service offerings to our customers. As such, we are looking for a strong sales professional to lead and grow our special partnership projects across the Baltics region.
The ideal candidate for the Partnership Manager (Special Projects) is a strong sales person who knows how to approach other brands and is familiar with best practices in negotiating with senior stakeholders. On the other hand the ideal candidate possesses immaculate project management skills as part of the job is launching new services from ground up and partnering up with known brands. Preferably, you understand what our users want before they do it themselves!
What you'll be doing
- Launch new special services for our customers across the Baltic region.
- Build and systematically manage a pipeline of new potential partnerships with brands.
- Structuring and conducting negotiations both internally and externally to materialize high impact deals.
- Nurture the existing relationships with partners to deepen the partnerships, and to enable successful collaboration between Wolt and other brands through new service offerings.
- Continuously optimize and develop the offerings to make it more attractive to both potential partners and users.
- Follow relevant operational and sales KPIs closely and take action when needed.
- Make sound business decisions by supporting intuition with data
- You have solid experience and demonstrable success within a previous B2B sales position, and you love both closing deals and keeping your clients happy. You worked with medium and large businesses.
- You have the ability to engage with executives and senior stakeholders, and you are passionate about networking - you have an outgoing personality, where networking and building relationships are your second-nature.
- You are looking forward to taking on a challenge to build and establish new special services across the Baltics region.
- You are curious, committed and enjoy taking on full ownership. Therefore, you will naturally take the lead and orchestrate the necessary changes together with the rest of Wolt, to reach KPIs and improve the offering.
- You have excellent analytical skills - such as translating data into actions, or analyzing sales metrics and producing relevant KPIs.
- Complementary to your social skills, you are structured and on top of things - you form rational decisions based on data to the extent possible.
- You are fluent in Lithuanian and English.
- Experience from within tech industries is a plus, and so is experience working with brand management and marketing operations.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
The compensation package for this role consists of gross salary starting from 2500 EUR, plus stock options.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Vladimir Stankovic, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!