As a result of Wolt’s rapid expansion, we look for a Partner Operations Associate (m/w/d) who will help our restaurant partners succeed. As a Partner Operations team member, you will support our existing restaurant partners, help them solve problems and answer their queries. You will interact on a day to day basis with our restaurant partners, look after them, and make sure they are set up for success at Wolt!
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Maximise our restaurant partners’ opportunity for success, by solving their operational requests.
- Manage dashboards to ensure a structured and quick response to our restaurant partners.
- Use data to reactively contact restaurant partners in order to improve their performance.
- Assist the Partner Operations team in handling more complex support tickets.
- Enhance the experience for merchants, offer day-to-day support and improve the speed and efficiency of the resolution of operational requests.
- Assist the Restaurant team with other ad-hoc tasks.
Our humble expectation
- Experience from a previous support, administration, or account management role.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage expectations and deal effectively with many customers on a daily basis.
- Previous experience in the restaurant industry is a plus.
- You are structured, precise and service-oriented.
- Fluency in German and English.
What we offer
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern work equipment
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Urban Sports Club membership subsidy
- Deutschlandticket subsidy
- Weekly all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours policy + 30 days of paid vacation
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website.