We launched in Germany in August 2020 and have since then started conquering the food delivery scene in more then 30 cities in Germany. We're now looking for our next Operation Specialist to provide world-class support to the fleet management team in Berlin, Frankfurt or Cologne.
We’re looking for someone that has a real passion for delivering exceptional service, and who is savvy with adapting their tone to suit the customer and drive growth - you’ll need to be the person that can build great relationships with people with diverse backgrounds,
Preferably you have some previous experience from working with data and the B2B business environment and have the ability to use it to strengthen our partnerships.
You must also be a team player and willing to chip in with tasks outside of the day-to-day - it’s important that we keep the ‘hands-on’ ethos that has made our team what it is!
What you'll be doing
- Improving and creating internal processes for compliance and performance
- Audits on work labor law topics related to third parties.
- Cross functional alignment with various stakeholders
- Owning and proactively working on projects to drive growth by improving partner’s performance by strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Working in a dynamic environment and being able to work across teams and departments.
- Being hands on and sharing creative ideas or solutions with your team
- Weekly alignment on OKR targets
- Internal presentation on ongoing projects and results
- Working together with the wider operations team on various projects
- Create solutions and materials to increase your work efficiency
Excellent interpersonal skills, you should be comfortable speaking with a wide range of different customers and stakeholders and know how to adapt your approach accordingly
- You have a solid background in HR (German labor law), preferably from working in a global organization or a start-up environment.
- Problem-solving and can-do attitude, combined with networking skills and a willingness to take initiative.
- You should work well in a team, but also handle tasks independently and with your initiative.
- Fluent in German and English, other language is a plus
- Great skills in Google suit, Looker is a plus
What you can expect from us:
- Cool office in the heart of Berlin
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Modern hardware of your choice (MacBook, iPad)
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruit in the office
- Comprehensive internal training programmes
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
- Flexible working hours + 30 days paid holiday