Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy helping people and supporting them to thrive? Are you organized and structured? If the answer is yes - then read further!
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Associate will take responsibility for managing the Courier Partner relations and onboarding while also supporting on the most critical topics in the delivery operations.
What you'll be doing:
- Onboard, retain and grow the number of Courier Partners on Wolt’s platform:
- Ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation in multiple cities.
- Be part of optimising our processes, procedures and communication channels.
- Oversee courier performance and funnel execution.
- Helping new courier applicants through our onboarding process.
- Responsible for the direct communication with our Courier Partners, including handling the inbox and potential inquiries, information materials, round-table meet-ups etc.
- Manage off-boardings.
- Managing daily courier supply and scheduling.
- Manage courier gear inventory (e.g. planning and ordering gear, tracking supply via online tools and entering data to ensure smooth gear flow).
- Experience from a customer- and/or people oriented role, preferably both online-, tele and face-to-face-communication.
- Excellent communicator and experience with creating texts, blogs or similar to many recipients.
- Able to conceptualize, improve and implement ideas and improvements in close collaboration with a team.
- Emphatic and a natural motivator, as you will have daily contact with our Courier Partners.
- Ability to think on your feet, naturally proactive and comfortable with autonomous problem solving in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible and reliable, with a structured approach to your work and hands-on attitude
- Category B driver’s license.
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian.
- Must be eligible to work in Lithuania.
Salary starting from 1500 EUR gross monthly.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Talent Acquisition Partner