Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy helping people and supporting them to thrive? Are you organized and structured? If the answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. We launched in Almaty in 2019, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step in Kazakhstan. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for an Operations Associate to join our Operations team in Kazakhstan.
As our Operations Associate, you will be responsible for onboarding our new Courier Partners in Astana and making sure that they have everything needed in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers.
In our Operations team, no day is the same, so you need to be self-motivated, driven to succeed, and have excellent interpersonal, and community-building skills! Our operations run seven days a week in Astana - although this role is mainly a Monday-Friday job, sometimes it will require you to be available on the weekend.
What you’ll be doing
- Answer incoming messages from Courier Partners.
- Deal with courier payments and resolve issues if needed.
- Retain and grow the number of happy Courier Partners on Wolt’s platform, to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation across Kazakhstan.
- Taking care of onboarding and offboarding materials.
- Support the Operations team with the daily routine, challenges and wins.
- You are a people person, an excellent communicator and a big team motivator, as you will have daily contact with our Courier Partners.
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your Courier Partners on their way.
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- You’re an expert when it comes to handling crowds and you are confident in expressing your social skills.
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker as you constantly seek new ways to improve processes.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally.
- Preferably a background in training and guiding groups and individuals.
- Fluent in Russian, and able to work in English and Kazakh.
So, if you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely high-performing team – we’d love to hear from you!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, and fill the position once the right person has been found, so send through your application ASAP :)
Please note that we do not accept resumes/applications by email - please apply through our careers page, thanks!