Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy helping people and supporting them to thrive? Are you organized and structured? If the answer is yes - then read further!
This is an opportunity to join an amazing team of passionate and driven individuals in a rapidly growing business in Cyprus. We love what we do, and we are looking for people that will share the same passion for growing our business!
Wolt launched in Cyprus in January 2020 and as the best rated app in Cyprus, we're servicing users in Niscosia, Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos & Ammochostos. We're growing rapidly and as a result of this, we need a new Operations Associate to join our team.
As our Operations Associate, you will be responsible for onboarding our new Courier Partners and making sure that they have everything needed in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants to the customers.
In our Operations team, no day is the same, so you need to be self-motivated, driven to succeed and have excellent interpersonal, and community building skills! Our operations run seven days a week and although this role is mainly a Monday to Friday job, sometimes it will require you to be available on the weekend or to travel to another city.
What you’ll be doing
- Onboard, retain and grow the number of happy Courier Partners on Wolt’s platform, to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation.
- Answer incoming messages from Courier Partners.
- Oversee Courier performance.
- Take care of all Courier Partner off-boardings.
- Manage inventory.
- Manage daily supply.
- Monitor Courier Partner cash balances.
- You are a people person, an excellent communicator and a big team motivator, as you will have daily contact with our Courier Partners.
- Ability to think analytically and use analytical tools, such as Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to lead by example and show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your Courier Partners on their way.
- You are a fast learner and attentive to both small details and the bigger picture.
- You’re an expert when it comes to handling crowds and you are confident in expressing your social skills.
- Thorough and organised - you accomplish tasks with all ends tied and have great attention to detail.
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker as you constantly seek new ways to improve processes.
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Flexible in terms of working hours, as you might need to work during weekends occasionally.
- Preferably a background in training and guiding groups and individuals.
- Fluent in Greek and able to work in English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!