Are you a team player with great communication skills? Do you enjoy helping people and supporting them to thrive? Are you organized and structured? If the answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order everything from pizza to paracetamol and either pick it up at the venue or have it delivered by our courier partners.We’ve been growing rapidly in Croatia ever since we entered the market in 2018. From our humble start in Zagreb we’ve expanded to 9 other cities with even more growth planned in the coming months! As our Operations Associate, you will be responsible for onboarding our new Courier Partners in Zagreb and making sure that they have everything needed in order to provide the best quality of service throughout all stages of delivery - from our restaurants & retailers to the customers.
For full-time contract, the contract is on a one-year duration. In our Operations team, no day is the same, so you need to be self-motivated, driven to succeed, and have excellent interpersonal, and community-building skills!
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure a sustainable delivery operation in Zagreb region by onboarding, retaining, and growing a group of satisfied Courier Partners on the Wolt platform.
- Manage daily supply.
- Regularly engage with new applicants.
- Provide quick and professional responses to incoming mails, text messages and phone calls from Courier Partners.
- Supervise, support and improve Courier Partner performance.
- Monitor and manage Courier Partner cash balances, ensuring financial accuracy.
- Handle all aspects of Courier Partner off-boarding.
- Efficiently manage gear procurement and inventory.
- Analytical mindset and proficiency in using tools like Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred experience in training and guiding groups and individuals.
- Fluent in Croatian and English.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the genuine willingness to support team members in courier operations.
- Proficient in managing daily tasks efficiently in a busy environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, very rarely on weekends.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Proactive problem-solver and process improvement enthusiast.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of motivating and managing a team.
- Quick learner with a strong focus on both details and the bigger operational picture.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Kristina Nikolic, Talent Acquisition Partner:
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!