Are you interested in the dynamics around Operations and HR and enjoy working in a fast moving environment? Do you have a customer oriented mindset and want to be a key player in ensuring that our couriers get a world class experience? If so, then please read on!
In the Operations Team, we focus on our Courier Partners: We ensure the right amount of courier partners to meet the order demand by constantly developing Courier Partner satisfaction and smooth, scalable processes.
As an Operations Associates, you will be a part of ensuring that our couriers get the right help and support throughout their journey to becoming one of our fantastic partners. This entails everything from giving one to one support on ad-hoc questions, to carrying out document checks and handling any situations that may arise in our day to day operations. Working in a fast and dynamic environment, it is important that you are a team player that also has the ability to figure out what to do rather than wait to be told. Working with our great Courier Partners requires a can-do attitude, as there are some routine tasks that require our attention.
In this pursuit, we aim to create the World’s best experience by optimizing processes, bettering content, and assuring that we have as little friction as possible.
What you’ll be doing:
- Courier Partner onboarding - Our eternal pursuit is to onboard the appropriate amount of Courier Partners, and supporting them through this journey will be your responsibility.
- Courier support - Supporting our couriers through their journey requires that you are able to communicate clearly and within the communication style of Wolt
- Great eye for detail - There is certain documentation required to work as a courier partner, ensuring that we inform and receive the right documentation from our courier partners is key ensuring we are compliant.
- Contributing to enhancing how we do business - Whatever you’re working on, you will ask questions like “how can we do this more efficiently”. You will feed qualitative insights to the team allowing us to improve communication flows and our chat bots, making it easier and smarter for courier partners to get started on Wolt.
- Think KPI’s, process and scalability - KPIs such as conversion rate and lead time will be guiding your daily work and impacting the weekly priorities. We use data to develop & optimize processes that will help us drive operational efficiency and decrease unnecessary manual tasks.
Our Humble expectations
- Recent graduate with previous student assistant experience or have +1 years of relevant professional experience, ideally from an operations or support setting, keep reading.
- Great communication skills, you will be communicating with our courier partners on a daily basis.
- Getting things done with a can-do attitude and being comfortable in a fast paced and high impact environment
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt to new tools, processes and information
- Proactive planner and thorough thinker that is constantly looking for better ways of
- Fluency in both Danish & English is a must
Bonus points if you also have
- Previous experience in a Customer support driven role
- Experience with KYC (know your customer) checks
- Have worked with Onboarding or Acquisition funnels before
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Lucia Bryce, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org