Do you consider Excel/Google Sheets as one of your superpowers? Are you a detail-oriented team player with excellent written communication skills? Do you enjoy working in a highly-dynamic environment? Are you passionate about helping others, be they friends, customers, partners or colleagues? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and 250+ cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users.
Our Operations Team is responsible for maintaining and developing the co-operation with thousands of Courier Partners in Finland. As an Operations Associate you’d be responsible for making sure our Courier Partners and Courier Partner applicants get the help they deserve and have the best possible experience with Wolt. This includes for example helping to start their cooperation with Wolt by focusing on checking documents, answering emails, updating contact details and helping Courier Partners make the most out of their partnership with Wolt. You will focus on ensuring the payments and invoices are processed correctly for our Courier Partners.
In this role, no day is the same and there’s always something to do. As such, you need to be adaptable, self-motivated and driven to succeed. You must also have excellent interpersonal skills and a big heart - we think people first at all times!
What you'll be doing
- Reviewing Courier Partners’ payment and invoice data and details to ensure correct and timely payments
- Helping Courier Partners and Courier Partner applicants with a wide range of questions that are related to their payments, entrepreneurship and cooperation with Wolt (while Wolt Support helps courier partners with live deliveries related questions)
- Checking documents, invoicing details and other information that courier partner applicants submit and reach out to them in case some information is missing or unclear
- Supporting the Operations team with development projects
- Sharing development ideas within the Operations team to improve ongoing tasks
- You have excellent interpersonal and communications skills - you will be working with awesome people from diverse backgrounds
- You are fluent in both English and Finnish
- You are very strong at working with data and tools like Google Sheets or Excel
- You are detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You preferably have experience in customer service or similar
- You are tech savvy, a quick learner and can handle multiple detailed processes
- You have a can-do attitude and are ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work in a fast-paced startup environment
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
The application deadline is Wednesday, September 20, however we will be reviewing applications and inviting people to interviews on an on-going basis, so encourage sending your application ASAP. A cover letter is not required but highly encouraged.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Leealiina Kivinen, Operations Team Lead - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.