Are you an enthusiastic customer success manager, with analytical abilities to drive our portfolio's growth? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
We launched in Germany in August 2020 and have since then started conquering the food delivery scene in 18 cities in Germany. We're now looking for our next Operation Associate to provide world-class support to the courier acquisition & fleet management team in Berlin.
We’re looking for someone that has a real passion for delivering exceptional service, and who is savvy with adapting their tone to suit the customer and drive growth - you’ll need to be the person that can build great relationships with people with diverse backgrounds,
Preferably you have some previous experience from working with data and have the ability to use it to strengthen our partnerships.
You must also be a team player and willing to chip in with tasks outside of the day-to-day - it’s important that we keep the ‘hands-on’ ethos that has made our team what it is!
What you'll be doing
- Act as first POC, Support and manage a portfolio of several fleet management companies.
- Drive growth by improving partner’s performance with strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks. Positively driving the overall fleet partner company relationship, satisfaction and efficiency in all stages
- Onboarding new fleet manager couriers and acting as the point of contact for their managers
- Actively monitoring your portfolio's performance and following up on all performance related topics.
- Actively monitoring what our competitors are doing and reporting back.
- Manage daily challenges and requests of our partner companies
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Able to work independently and hands-on
- Fantastic communication skills; you should be comfortable speaking with a wide range of different customers and stakeholders and know how to adapt your approach accordingly
- Experience from a previous account/ customer success management or other customer-facing role is a plus
- Fluent in German and English, other language is a plus
- Good understanding of data tools such as Excel or Looker is a plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.