Are you an enthusiastic customer success manager, with analytical abilities to drive our portfolio's growth? Does a varied and challenging role in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we’d love to chat!
We launched in Germany in August 2020 and have since then started conquering the food delivery scene in more then 30 cities in Germany. We're now looking for our next Operations Associate (Fleet Management) (w/m/d) to provide world-class support to the fleet management team in Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich or Cologne.
We’re looking for someone that has a real passion for delivering exceptional service, and who is savvy with adapting their tone to suit the customer and drive growth - you’ll need to be the person that can build great relationships with people with diverse backgrounds,
Preferably you have some previous experience from working with data and the B2B business environment and have the ability to use it to strengthen our partnerships.
You must also be a team player and willing to chip in with tasks outside of the day-to-day - it’s important that we keep the ‘hands-on’ ethos that has made our team what it is!
What you'll be doing
- Improving and creating internal processes
- Supporting the team with analytical thinking, data based solutions and optimized processes
- Being part in developing an efficient B2B business relationship
- Owning and proactively working on projects to drive growth by improving partner’s performance by strong analysis and frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Working in a dynamic environment and being able to work across teams and departments. Aligning with all departments to ensure smooth operation: gear management, performance management, accounting, and legal topics.
- Meeting internal targets
- Developing and managing successful projects
- Smooth and efficient operations
- Driving growth and revenue
- Working together with the wider operations team on various projects
- Create solutions and materials to increase efficiency and integration.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Able to work independently and hands-on
- Fantastic communication skills; you should be comfortable speaking with a wide range of different customers and stakeholders and know how to adapt your approach accordingly
- Experience from a previous account/ customer success management or other customer-facing role is a plus
- Fluent in German and English, other language is a plus
- Good understanding of data tools such as Excel or Looker is a plus
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to:
Lúc Palmer, Talent Acquisition Partner
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +49 30 30807912