Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. Food delivery was just a start, and now we are exploring and expanding our platform with other business verticals in retail and grocery. We’ve grown significantly in the last few years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics to 25 countries across Europe and Asia today. And we’re just getting started.
Wolt launched in Iceland in May and we are now operating in the whole Capital area of Reykjavík and Reykjanes. We have assembled a team of motivated superheroes- ranging from sales through onboarding to account management- who are making Wolt the go-to brand to order from in Iceland too. We are now looking for an Onboarding Associate to join our team!
As an Onboarding Associate, you’ll be tasked with providing exceptional partner experience and outstanding service during the onboarding of our restaurant partners, which strongly contributes to long-term operational success. Your tasks will include managing the partnership during the onboarding process, and ensuring that all necessary data inputs are available in a timely manner. You will also act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure a seamless onboarding process by driving the resolution of any obstacles encountered.
If you are a service-minded individual with a keen eye for detail, who is ready to jump into action at all times, we might be looking just for you!
What you'll be doing
The day-to-day will evolve with the company’s continued growth, but in this role you are going to, among many other things:
- Successfully onboard venues onto the Wolt platform and ensure an optimal and speedy process at all times
- Build relationships with our restaurant partners, help them through the onboarding process, and ensure long-term operations success by training them on using our systems and keeping them up to speed on any updates
- Be in the middle of it all - help move roadblocks, and remove bottlenecks throughout the onboarding funnel in order to drive onboarding velocity
- Ensure our portfolio of restaurants reaches the highest Wolt service standards in both pragmatic and aesthetic terms
Our ideal candidate is structured, proactive, and detailed-oriented, not shy to pick up the phone and push stakeholders to drive speed of execution
- Logical problem-solving skills with a bias for action and impact
- Proactive ownership mentality - an independent thinker who can work with limited guidance, but through grit and determination can deliver a successful outcome
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people both internal and external
- Experience in sales, account management, or customer support is an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Icelandic and English.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Tijana Mosic, Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!