Are you a service-minded professional looking for your next challenge? Does being a part of one of the World’s fastest-growing companies interest you? If so, then we'd love to chat!
As we are growing rapidly, we are recruiting a Merchant Services Associate to support our restaurant partners and ensure the best possible partnership along their journey with Wolt. You will act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success. As well as defining and shaping our restaurant support to take it to new heights. The role is based in Vienna but might require some occasional traveling.
What you’ll be doing
- Building relationships with our restaurant partners by training them on using our systems and keeping them up to speed on any updates.
- Ensuring our portfolio of restaurants reaches the highest Wolt service standards by conducting frequent quality and satisfaction checks.
- Developing our restaurant partners and their business by using our collected user data.
- Being responsible for our menu platform always being up to date with the text and visuals that reflect the Wolt brand.
- Helping our restaurant team in any other urgent cases.
- Sharing best practices amongst the restaurant team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - you will be working with a lot of different people and restaurant partners.
- Experience in customer support, account management, or administration is a plus.
- Structured, detailed, and service-oriented.
- Self-starter and a passion for food.
- Fluency in German and ability to work in English
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
We offer an attractive salary starting at 32.000€ p.a. (40h/week) which is adjusted and increased depending how well you go through the process.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.