Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their food up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
However, food delivery was just the start. We don’t want to just satisfy our customers’ hunger, but to deliver a wide variety of products and expand our platform to some cool retail shops. We’re very focused on maintaining a high level of imaging quality across the board, and we want to invest even more time and energy in our merchant partners, and make sure that their menus and assortments are properly presented.
As a Merchant Photo Associate you will primarily be working with restaurant partners, and your role will be focused on closing a photo gap in the Wolt platform. You will act as a key communicator, coordinator, problem-solver and play a big role in obtaining higher photo coverage on the Wolt platform. This includes talking to merchant partners on the phone, arranging, coordinating and planning photoshoots, as well as uploading photos to the platform. You will be working in a small, dedicated photo-team, where you’ll be able to share best practices and coordinate efforts, in order to maintain a high standard. Your role will be involved in creating and defining best practices, identifying the best way forward while continuously defining the goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Building and maintaining a world class photobank of common dishes.
- Uploading photos to our platform in order to maintain high photo coverage.
- Convincing our merchant partners that photos are great, and planning photoshoots across Denmark.
- Creating, defining and sharing best practices amongst the team and challenging the status quo.
- Be a big part of a focused project team, and help define further goals along the way.
- Fluency in Danish and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt the tone to suit the audience.
- Experience in support, administration, planning, coordination, sales or similar roles is a plus.
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented.
- Tech-savvy self-starter with a ''can-do'' attitude.
- Curious about how things work and how to optimize partner and user experience, as well as internal workflows.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! This project-focused position is a fixed term contract of 8 months, and there is a possibility that there will be a permanent role afterwards in Wolt’s merchant team.
What you’ll get by joining us:
- Opportunity to be part of building something exceptional in an international environment.
- Inclusion in a strong and rich culture built on start-up principles.
- Lots of learning and growth in a globally scaling tech company.
- Social gatherings and games.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn to: Talent Acquisition Partner - Lucia Bryce at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis. If this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!