Are you an ambitious manager with proven experience in leading a marketing team? Are you obsessed with growth and delivering next-level marketing campaigns? If this sounds like you, we’d love to speak with you!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and until recently, we’ve been best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order everything from pizza to paracetamol and either pick it up at the venue or have it delivered by our courier partners.
We’ve been growing rapidly in Kazakhstan ever since we entered the market in 2019. From our humble start in Almaty, we’ve expanded to 6 other cities with even more growth planned in the coming months!
This growth has been achieved due to the incredible drive of our amazing team - we're motivated to grow even more and as such, we’re looking for like-minded people to help us achieve our next goals. We plan to scale even more as we go into 2022 and our new Marketing Manager will be a crucial part of this!
As our Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for leading the local marketing team that is in charge of planning and executing Wolt’s customer, restaurant, retail & courier marketing in Kazakhstan. Reporting to the General Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that we optimize our marketing budget and get the most ‘bang for our buck’.
This involves creating campaigns that span multiple channels and boosts both Wolt’s profile and market share in Kazakhstan. You’ll be expected to then build strong relationships with partner brands, influencers and the local media and thus need to know how and when to link impactful messages across digital, OOH and press, and then how to utilize your resources effectively.
Reporting to the General Manager, you’ll also work with other team leads in the region to create the commercial strategy and plot the roadmap for our continued growth in Kazakhstan.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing marketing strategies that are aligned with the overall business goals of Wolt in Kazakhstan
- Balancing result driven approach with maximizing long term acquisition, retention, and engagement KPIs
- Planning, budgeting and analysis of campaigns and activities, timelines, channel allocation and execution in very close collaboration with cross-functional leadership
- Owning monthly, quarterly and yearly budgeting and forecasting.
- Brand building using relevant creative materials and support from agencies when necessary
- Partnership building with influencers, our restaurants and third-party contacts.
- Collaborating with the central UA team for customer, merchant, and courier campaigns.
- Overseeing of all online and offline activities and campaigns.
- Local and central reporting.
- Marketing team management.
- Coordination and management of media buying agencies.
- Responding to PR inquiries.
- Background within e-commerce, digital marketing, apps or hospitality.
- Extensive experience in the same or similar role (e.g. Head of Marketing/ Marketing Lead).
- Solid understanding of social media channels.
- Strong creative eye balanced with an analytical approach when using data to design, develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Tech-savvy and experienced with online analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Strong creative writing skills and understand the appropriate tone of voice for various audiences.
- Ability to really own a project, work autonomously and proactively.
- Prior experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done.
- Fluent in English, Kazakh, and Russian
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!