Reporting to the local Marketing Director, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the local marketing team to ensure user growth and retention in the market. Role is responsible for executing local marketing plan with different activations, analyzing and optimizing the results. Other responsibilities include planning and executing courier marketing and helping with planning, executing and analyzing the results of new city launches.
This role is for a set period of 1 year, beginning in October.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Creating customer engagement and meaningful content via CRM tools and Discovery.
- Nurturing flow monitoring and edits, email newsletters, inApp messages, push messages.
- Editing, maintaining and updating Discovery via Discovery Editor for all cities.
- Incentive campaigns & tools management.
- Social media posting plan and execution.
- Influencer tracking posts and follow-up.
- Courier marketing
- Working together and supporting the marketing team with most critical marketing topics in the market.
- Assisting in everyday and ad-hoc tasks.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or equivalent is preferred.
- A background of e-commerce, digital marketing, apps or hospitality is preferred.
- Data-oriented, ability to create data based learnings and plans
- A good project management skills
- A strong creative eye and great understanding of social media channels.
- Skills of photo and video editing are considered as a huge advantage.
- Strong creative writing skills and understand the appropriate tone of voice for various audiences.
- Ability to really own a project, work independently and ask for guidance when needed.
- Prior experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done.
- Fluent in English and Finnish language.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then get the conversation going!
We will review applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can contact:
Tijana Lazovic, Talent Acquisition Partner: email@example.com.
You can also connect with:
Sara Filppula, Head of Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!