As a member of the Japan Marketing Team, your main goal will be to grow the business by increasing considerations of Wolt Brand, maximizing new customer acquisitions and engaging with our existing users.
You will be supporting ATL/BTL brand communication planning for both Offline and Online media, to shape and build connections with our users and communities, strengthen our brand presence in Wolt’s operating cities in Japan.
You will work cross-functionally to ensure successful promotional campaigns with key accounts as well as building long-term relationships with our partners and users. In this role, you'll take ownership of each project, demonstrating a deep understanding of UI/UX throughout the customer journey. There is no better position to build your career in marketing as a strong brand marketer.
You'll have the chance to add value by introducing new ideas and initiatives for tailoring our owned media marketing strategies, thereby ensuring effective communication with diverse customer segments.
Your responsibilities will also involve ideating, executing, and analyzing scalable growth campaigns while maintaining capital efficiency. This entails planning and proposing strategies based on the unique circumstances of each area.
What You’ll be doing
- Understand Wolt’s Brand Value and tone of voice to develop communication plans across multiple channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of Wolt’s operating cities/area’s state of play and strategize an appropriate brand/marketing approach.
- Challenge the status quo and continuously improve customer communication in order to acquire and engage with new customers.
- Plan, budget and execute growth campaigns (offline and online) in cooperation with local and central marketing teams.
- Analyze business performance to understand the gaps and opportunities, work with different functions to drive those opportunities.
- Develop inspiring and effective creative assets, and build processes to better test, analyze and evaluate campaign incrementality.
- Develop creative briefs and give directions to our in-house and external designers.
- Build and manage relationships with influencers, partners and agencies.
- Search and identify new ideas and trends in the social media landscape to create and implement Japan's owned social media strategy.
- Collaboratively work with the different marketing functions such as UA, CRM, Retail, Partnership, etc., as well as different business functions to impact the growth and retention of the business.
- 3+ years of experience working in consumer/brand marketing from a tech, eCommerce or similar industry. Experience in social media planning and agency management is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and confidence working with data.
- Proven experience in delivering creative campaigns in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in creating communication plans for different marketing channels.
- Solid experience with marketing communication tools.
- Eager to learn and thrive in a dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Fluency in English(Professional Working Proficiency) and JapaneseNative / Bilingual Proficiency).
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits, you will also be eligible for our stock option plan.
If you have any further questions about the position, you can send your enquiries to:
Naomi Yokoyama, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. You should submit your application through our careers website!