Do you have a great eye for visuals and copywriting? Can you create engaging content no matter the channel? Are you comfortable with excel and a quick study with different platforms and programs (such as CRM-tools)? Even if you can’t check all the boxes yet, come and learn how to thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can take ownership and do things, rather than waiting to be told what to do.
Wolt has been growing rapidly in Lithuania ever since we entered the market in 2017 and we're now searching for a permanent Marketing Associate to help us ensure that we reach and engage our customers.
At Wolt, the Marketing Associate is a confidant of the Marketing Manager and part of our local marketing team. You'll be an invaluable asset in our day-to-day operation, creating content for our CRM, establishing and executing campaigns and analyzing their performance. In addition to that, you’ll own the visual aspects of our brand and tone-of-voice, produce relevant visual content, localize centrally produced marketing materials and manage projects while staying on top of a busy day with a lot of various tasks.
The ideal applicant is great at writing a compelling copy and has experience with project management. You're social, outgoing and have a strong desire to establish new relationships as well as to develop and nurture existing partnerships. You might have been working for a year or two but you might as well be fresh out of university with some part-time experience. Your actual educational background is secondary, your personality, mindset and dedication is more important.
What You'll Be Doing
- Preparing engaging and well-performing content (short articles, write-ups, newsletters).
- Contributing to and suggesting long-term strategic content projects.
- Work closely with our internal restaurant and retail teams to ensure that we drive our partnerships forward.
- Work closely and assist our restaurant and retail partners to ensure campaigns are successful
- Create and localize marketing materials.
- Assist in everyday ad-hoc tasks, such as admin.
- You’re very hands-on, goal-oriented, and eager to learn new things.
- You are proactive and have a structured way of working.
- You’re fluent in Lithuanian and English.
- You are comfortable in creating content.
- Interest from the food or retail industry is a plus.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going! The compensation package for this role consists of gross salary of €1550 - 1850 EUR.
We will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so if this sounds like an opportunity you want to pursue, apply today!
If you have any further questions about the position before submitting an application, you can turn to:
Vladimir Stankovic, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications coming through email due to GDPR. Make sure to apply through our careers page!