Are you both analytical and creative? Are you passionate about driving customer engagement through meaningful content? If your answer is yes - then read further!
In short, you will be a part of our country team based in Ljubljana and help out with our marketing, social media and other efforts. You'll be an invaluable asset in the day-to-day operation, creating content and visuals for customer communication, segmenting user groups and analyzing performance.
What you'll be doing:
- Driving customer engagement through meaningful content in CRM & in-app channels
- Content creation for our social media channels in line with our brand
- Copywriting and creating effective marketing assets for paid ads
- Assisting our restaurant and retail partners in achieving maximum visibility
- Collaborating closely with local and central marketing teams and other key stakeholders in campaign design and execution
- Analyzing results and constantly improving marketing efforts
Other tasks will be agreed together with our marketing manager and the rest of your team. We offer a lot of room to grow and learn and you'll receive plenty of freedom with responsibility. If you are creative, like moving fast, and thrive in a dynamic environment where you get to be proactive and figure out what to do rather than wait to be told – then apply today!
- You enjoy creating content and are good at that – especially writing and nailing down the tone of voice needed in different situations
- You have analytical skills and are used to following up on results
- Excellent communication skills in both Slovenian and English
- You can come up with ideas, execute and follow up on them
- You have an insider's take on social media
- You have skills and an eye for visuals
- You are known for being a person who brings good energy to the team
- You’re very hands on, involved and eager to learn new things
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Should you have any questions before you submit an application, then please email:
Marija Obradovic, Talent Acquisition Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org