The Manager, Strategy & Operations will focus on special projects and potentially other strategic tasks. This will include both analysis of data and design and execution with cross-functional teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
Being the owner of the project(s) assigned to while also building and scaling them.
Creating framework models for tracking the progress on these action items across the teams and coordinating the collaboration to achieve these ambitious targets
Orchestrating the cross-functional collaboration between key functional teams and leaders of the organization (Restaurant/Retail/Enterprise, Marketing, Operations/Logistics) to reach the targets, following up with relevant stakeholders and ensuring successful completion of action items on target deadlines
This role is a great opportunity for self-driven, analytical and ambitious people who like to build something great from scratch by combining their strategic thinking with world-class cross-functional execution. It is a rare chance to have access to an ocean of critical business data and forging it into an executable and traceable set of actions which finally lead us painting the entire Germany with Wolt blue!
- 2-3 years of experience in a top consulting firm would be highly desirable
- 6 years or more of experience of project/team management in a hyper-growth company or startup with cross-functional team collaboration experience
- Strong command of English is a must
- Excellent commercial and strategic thinking - you are great at strategizing and building a business from scratch. Moreover, you can quickly pick up different business models and spot opportunities and bottlenecks
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong leadership skills and being able to run multiple projects and teams simultaneously with minimal supervision
So, why work at Wolt?
At Wolt, we’re about getting things done.
You’ll probably enjoy it here if you like taking ownership, developing yourself and being around friendly, humble and ambitious people.
We work hard to make cities into better places, and it’s pretty cool seeing us grow every week. If you’re passionate about building things that just… work, Wolt might be for you.
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Munich OR Frankfurt
- Independent work in a dynamic, international team
- A fast-growing tech company with many career opportunities
- Flat hierarchies in a start-up atmosphere
- Discount on Wolt orders
- Various soft drinks, coffee and fruits in the office
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and regular team events
If this sounds like you, then click below to get the conversation going! :)
Please note that we do not accept applications coming in via email. Please submit your application via our job portal.